Cullinan was formed to capitalize on the latest scientific breakthroughs by advancing a dynamic portfolio of innovative, early-stage assets.
We develop both internally generated and externally sourced cancer therapeutics through a novel, cost efficient business model.
Cullinan’s goal is to leapfrog existing standards of care in cancer treatment through a unique combination of:
- Leadership – a world-renowned scientific core team
- Access – to breakthrough science globally
- Business Model – reducing risk and maximizing optionality through portfolio diversification
Cullinan is led by an accomplished team of oncology researchers, biopharma executives and experienced entrepreneurs.
- The Fastest Growing Therapeutic Class
- The Largest Therapeutic Class in terms of Market Share
- Shepherding a Period of Near Unparalleled Innovation
Access breakthrough science across a range of assets, mechanisms, and stages
Advance therapies through a cost-efficient model from preclinical to Phase 2
Create opportunities for acquisition, licensing, spin-out